Footprint Bangalore & KarnatakaBook - 2012-
Karnataka is home to high-tech metropolises, ancient Hindu temples, ornate Islamic palaces, charming British boulevards and a vast countryside where time stands still - for now, at least. Footprint Focus Bangalore & Karnataka will take you from Karnataka's cultural wonders to its little-visited coastline, lush with river estuaries and mangrove swamps which rival Kerala's backwaters. This guide includes listings on the best places to eat and sleep, plus information on tours and activities.
- Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Karnataka
- Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where is best to eat, sleep and relax
- Includes information on tour operators and activities from fishing to yoga
- Detailed maps for Bangalore and other key destinations
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket
Footprint's Bangalore & Karnataka will take you from India's high-tech metropolis of Bangalore, to its ancient Hindu temples and ornate Islamic palaces, offering extensive coverage of this fascinating region of India.