Sams Teach Yourself ICloud in 10 MinutesBook - 2013
Presents information on using the iCloud computing software, covering such topics as configuring iPhones, iPads, iPods, and Macs for iCloud services; transferring documents between different devices; using Photo Stream; and downloading iTunes store purchases.
Sams Teach Yourself iCloud in 10 Minutes, Second Edition, offers straightforward, practical information designed to get you up and running quickly and easily. By working through its 10-minute lessons, you’ll learn everything you need to know to effectively use Apple’s iCloud online services. Each compact lesson zeroes in on a specific aspect of iCloud, explained through concise and informative descriptions along with accurate and easy to follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll quickly become comfortable performing the most important iCloud tasks to make the most of what iCloud offers every day!
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to…
- Obtain an iCloud account and use your own iCloud website.
- Configure iCloud services on iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, Macs, and Windows PCs.
- Use iCloud with your iTunes music, apps, and books to ensure you have great content on all your devices.
- Take advantage of iTunes Match to stream your iTunes music wherever you are.
- Use Photo Stream for instant access to photos you take with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad on all your other mobile devices and computers; you can also share your photos with others and view photos being shared with you.
- Have easy access to the same document files on iOS devices and computers so that you can efficiently work whenever and wherever you need to.
- Use iCloud’s great email, calendar,contact, and other tools to automatically have the same information on all your devices.
- Locate your devices, secure them if they aren’t under your control, and protect your data with online backups.