AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015 BibleBook - 2014
The perfect reference for all AutoCAD users
AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015 Bible is the book you want to have close at hand to answer those day-to-day questions about this industry-leading software. Author and Autodesk University instructor Ellen Finkelstein guides readers through AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015 with clear, easy-to-understand instruction and hands-on tutorials that allow even total beginners to create a design on their very first day. Although simple and fundamental enough to be used by those new to CAD, the book is so comprehensive that even Autodesk power users will want to keep a copy on their desks.
Here is what you'll find inside the book:
- Part I: Introducing AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Basics
- Part II: Drawing in Two Dimensions
- Part III: Working with Data
- Part IV: Drawing in Three Dimensions
- Part V: Organizing and Managing Drawings
- Part VI: Customizing AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT
- Part VII: Programming AutoCAD
- Part VIII: Appendixes
- Appendix A: Installing and Configuring AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT
- Appendix B: AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Resources
In addition, the book also explores advanced techniques like programming with AutoLISP and VBA, and demonstrates AutoCAD 2015 customization that can smooth workflow. The companion website contains real-world drawings for each tutorial, plus bonus chapters and video tutorials. If you need to become an AutoCAD guru, AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015 Bible is the one resource that will get you there quickly.
Baker & Taylor
A comprehensive reference explores the tools and features of the latest version of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, including 2D and 3D drawing techniques, customizing the user interface, and programming with VBA, VB.NET, and AutoLISP.
"Comprehensive, tutorial resource"--Cover