IOS 9 Swift Programming Cookbook
Soluntions & Examples for IOS AppsBook - 2015
The introduction of iOS 8 and Swift really changed a lot of things for programmers. iOS developers now have a new programming language, and with this come a lot of new opportunities and challenges. The year of iOS 9 is the year of continuity, extensibility, and accessories. From health data to extensions to the notification center and various new frameworks added to the iOS SDK, there is plenty to learn about.
iOS 9 Programming Cookbook not only revises recipes from the previous iOS 8 edition, but also provides developers with information on how to work with iCloud, Sprite Kit APIs for animations & graphics, and keychain and security APIs.
- Work with Swift, the beautiful new programming language introduced by Apple
- Use Handoff and CloudKit to develop continuity and Cloud functionality intoyour apps
- Explore the new Touch ID APIs for authentication
- Extend iOS with the new Extensions introduced into iOS 9, such as custom keyboards
- Work with HealthKit to manage user’s health data
- Discover the new networking functionalities introduced in the NetworkExtension framework
- Use the new functionalities that allow you to fine tune camera settings
- Learn about new Multitasking and Background APIs
Subtitle from cover
"Covers Swift 2 and Xcode 7" -- Cover