Sell & Re-sell your Photos
Learn How to Sell your Pictures WorldwideBook - 2003
A resource for would-be professional photographers provides information on the new role of digital photography and the Internet in business, offering advice on dealing with a stock photo agency, photo archiving, and creating a portfolio.
Engh distills his years of experience in the business of marketing stock photography in this sensible, well-organized guide. Following chapters that teach the reader how to identify the composition and components of photos that sell well, the text turns to marketing principles that include methods for establishing a market niche, an action plan for starting in the business, photo production tips, pricing, establishing contact with photobuyers, managing a mail and Internet business, record-keeping, copyright, and taxes. Annotation (c) Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
A revised handbook for would-be professional photographers provides up-to-date information on the new role of digital photography and the Internet in the business, offering helpful advice on dealing with a stock photo agency, photo archiving, create a portfolio, market oneself, use the Internet to build business, and more. Original.
How to Sell Your Pictures to a World of Markets a Mailbox Away
Editorial stock photography is bread-and-butter business. The picture you make today can sell again and again, for many tomorrows to come.
For New and Veteran Photographers
Rohn Engh helps you make the right kinds of photo illustrations and market them in the right ways to the right photo buyers. That's what his book has helped photographers do since its first edition in 1981.
Helps Non-Tech Photographers in the Age of the Internet
Filled with photos, charts, tables and sidebars, Sell & Re-Sell Your Photos focuses your goals and improves your profit picture. This detailed revision expands Engh's coverage of marketing principles to include the latest thinking and technology.
Practical Proven Advice:
- the difference between good pictures and marketable pictures - the ones photo buyers need constantly
- the four-step principle guaranteed to produce marketable photographs every time
- how the internet is being used
- how to find your strengths and develop your market list
- how to price your pictures
- how to market by mail - and present a professional image
- promotion techniques that get your name out and your pictures noticed
- a filing method that keeps your pictures easily retrievable
- how to approach a stock photo agency