Digital PhotographyBook - 2006
For those getting started with digital photography, this book is a complete guide to every step of the process. In the thoroughly engaging and entertaining style that has become a trademark of the Missing Manual series, the book's four major sections reveal methods for taking pictures, working with photo files, editing photos, and sharing the results.
Grover has 25-plus years of experience as a technical writer and software reviewer; Brundage is the author of Photoshop Elements 3: The Missing Manual and Photoshop Elements 4: The Missing Manual. They present for all levels of digital camera users, from photo novice to the experienced film photographer moving to the new technology, the "manual that should have come with your camera." An introductory section on digital camera basics is followed by step- by-step instructions on organizing, editing, printing, and e-mailing digital photos. Illustrated throughout with color photographs. Annotation ©2006 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
Ingram Publishing Services
Digital Photography: The Missing Manual helps you to take beautiful digital pictures -- of your baby, your trip to Paris, your new pet iguana--and then share the stunning results with your friends and family. Spiked with the advice and humor that are trademarks of the Missing Manual series, this book shows you how to:
- Master your digital camera.
- Learn how to use those mysterious buttons and modes to improve your pictures.
- Take memorable photos.
- Become a better photographer right away with a few simple tricks from the pros.
- Edit your photos to remove red eye, or crop out extraneous buildings.
- Add colors and effects not normally found in nature.
- Share your pictures using the best programs and Web sites for sharing your photos-in print, online, and via ESP.