The No-cry Nap Solution
Guaranteed, Gentle Ways to Solve All your Naptime ProblemsBook - 2009
"The No-Cry Nap Solution" offers proven formulas to help babies, toddlers, and preschoolers get their daily restorative rest.
Addresses the importance of naps with regard to children's behavior and learning, offers suggestions for dealing with nap-resistant babies and toddlers, and provides insight for managing schedule changes and handling nursing at naptime. Original.
Winner of Disney’s iParenting Media Award for Best Product“Easy naptime solutions that really work--without any tears.”
Kathy Lynn, President,Parenting Today
“Naps: Children need them. Parents want them. Here are the tools to make them happen.”
Maureen A. Doolan Boyle, Executive Director,MOST (Mothers of Supertwins), Inc.
Does your child:
- nap only in your arms, a sling, a swing, or the car?
- require elaborate rituals before sleeping?
- get fussy, act cranky, or have tantrums due to lack of sleep?
- take very short naps--or none at all?
Naps are important to a child's mood, well-being, and development. The No-Cry Nap Solution offers you a proven formula to allow your baby, toddler, or preschooler to get daily restorative rest. You'll learn gentle, loving, tear-free techniques, developed by world-renowned parenting expert Elizabeth Pantley and tested by hundreds of families around the world, guaranteed to help you:
- Convince any child to nap every day
- Effortlessly settle your child for naptime in his or her own bed
- Turn short, fitful naps into long, peaceful ones
- Establish a nap schedule that works for you and your child
- Easily adapt nap routines to your child's developing needs
- Confidently deal with sudden changes, nap strikes, and travel