McGraw-Hill's Praxis I & IIBook - 2007-
"This book gives you complete preparation for Praxis I (PPST) and for the Praxis II Subject Assessments. You'll also get in-depth review and practice, plus essential question-answering techniques and strategies developed by a renowned test-prep coach."--P.  of cover.
Get prepared to take the Praxis I and II and start your teaching career!
McGraw-Hill's Praxis I and II offers you complete preparation for the entry-level Praxis I PPST exam, including numerous test-taking tips and strategies not available from official ETS sources. It also provides three full-length practice PPSTs based on the recently revised test format, plus sample questions for all the most popular Praxis II exams and fully updated information on state Praxis testing requirements.
- 3 full-length practice PPSTs based on the new test format.
- Preparation for Praxis I PPST: review of vocabulary, speed reading, comprehension boosters; grammar, usage and mechanics review, model essays.
- Preparation for Praxis II: listening skills, elementary subject assessments; principles of learning and teaching; review of mathematics, history, English, and science.
- Eye-catching 16-page introduction section.
- Test-taking tips and strategies not available in official ETS sources.
- Concise, effective test content reviews.
- Updated information on state testing requirements.
What You Need to Know About the Praxis Exams Overview; Test-Taking Strategies; Dealing with Test Jitters; PPST Reading Test; PPST Writing Test; PPST Mathematics Test; Praxis II Content Tests; 3 Practice Exams; Answers
McGraw-Hill's Praxis one & two
McGraw-Hill's Praxis 1 & 2
Praxis I and II
Library has: Recent editions