Living Gluten-free for DummieseBook - 2006
Includes 65 delicious gluten-free recipes plus tips on eating out
Find out how easy and tasty it can be to go gluten free!
If you have a wheat allergy, gluten intolerance, celiac disease, or you just want to enjoy the benefits of a diet free of wheat, barley, and rye, then this guide is for you. Author Danna Korn explains the medical problems associated with gluten and shows you step by step how to make the transition to a gluten-free lifestyle - and love it!
Discover how to
- Understand what you can and can't eat
- Shop and decipher food labels
- Cook crowd-pleasing gluten-free meals
- Eat gluten-free at restaurants and parties
- Raise happy gluten-free kids