Java for DummieseBook - 2007
Start building powerful programs with Java 6—fast!
Get an overview of Java 6 and begin building your own programs
Even if you're new to Java programming—or to programming in general—you can get up and running on this wildly popular language in a hurry. This book makes it easy! From how to install and run Java to understanding classes and objects and juggling values with arrays and collections, you will get up to speed on the new features of Java 6 in no time.
Discover how to
- Use object-oriented programming
- Work with the changes in Java 6 and JDK 6
- Save time by reusing code
- Troubleshoot code problems and fix bugs
All on the bonus CD-ROM
- Custom build of JCreator and all the code files used in the book
- Bonus chapters not included in the book
- Trial version of Jindent, WinOne, and NetCaptor freeware
System Requirements: For details and complete system requirements, see the CD-ROM appendix.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Baker & Taylor
Explains how to use the Web programming language to create interactive, multimedia-enhanced Web pages.
From the critics
AgeAdd Age Suitability
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.