McGraw-Hill Review for the NCLEX-RN ExaminationeBook - 2008
The first guide specifically organized around the new NCLEX-RN test plan-from an acclaimed educator and author
Written by prominent educator and nursing book author Fran Monahan, this review gets you ready for today's NCLEX-RN exam in a way that no other source can duplicate. The first resource to reflect the new structure of the NCLEX-RN, it combines a first-rate review of exam material with helpful practice Q&As, allowing you to review necessary content and then immediately reinforce that learning with practice questions. Also included are can't-miss test-taking strategies to help you confidently navigate the exam.
Throughout the book, Monahan utilizes her skills as an educator and bestselling author to tell you exactly what you need to do to pass the NCLEX examination on the first try. If you want a completely up-to-date guide that gives you the edge at exam time, your search ends here.
- The most comprehensive review of the NCLEX-RN examination and a question/answer review text rolled into one outstanding study prep tool
- Esteemed authorship you can trust, based on Fran Monahan's experience as an internationally recognized author, consultant, and test-question expert
- 2,000 questions, answers, and rationales that take you step by step through every aspect of the test and give you a solid idea of what to expect
- Important emphasis on client needs that follows the current test plan-includes boxed guides that teach you how to apply course content to reflect this new focus
- Easy-to-follow organization begins with key pre-test information, which encompasses test and language basics, then progresses to a rigorous content review and concludes with hands-on tools for taking the test, including a practice test for the NCLEX-RN
- Detailed instructions and instructive examples provided throughout to familiarize you with exam content
- Convenient CD-ROM loaded with additional confidence-building practice questions to help you score big on exam day!