Project Management Professional Study GuideBook - 2006-
A completely revised edition shares authoritative and comprehensive coverage the PMBOK, providing 300 practice questions, step-by-step exercises, and other resources for project managers seeking to pass the PMP exam, in a guide that is complemented by a CD containing two practice exams, four videos, and a score-tracker spreadsheet. Original.
The best fully integrated study system available for the PMP exam
Updated for the latest release of the Project Professional exam from PMI, PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide, Third Edition covers what you need to know--and shows you how to prepare--for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all objectives for the PMP exam
- Exam Readiness checklist--you're ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Inside the Exam sections highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Project Initiation * Integration Management * Managing the Project Scope * Time Management * Cost Management * Quality Assurance * Human Resources * Communications * Risk Management * Procurement * PMP Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring: Two full practice exams; Detailed answers with explanations; Score Report performance assessment tool
- Free video training from the author
- Electronic book for studying on the go
- Bonus downloadable project management process review MasterExam with free online registration
Library has: Recent editions