The Back-to-basics Essentials for All LevelsBook - 2002
Offers an informative "how to" book for both novice and experienced snowboarders, complete with step-by-step lessons via action photo sequences, safety tips, and advice from the professionals. Original.
Firefly Books Ltd
This best-selling guide is ideal for those starting out as well as the more experienced boarders looking to fix a persistent problem or just improve their skills. Along with dozens of color photographs, Snowboarding Skills features:
- Pro tips from the world's top boarders
- Action photo sequences with explanatory diagrams
- Directional arrows showing exactly how and where to turn
- "Don't" and "do" photo comparisons
- Troubleshooting sidebars
- Lessons to improve skills
- Explanations on understanding snow and weather conditions
- Safety tips and equipment maintenance
- Hill etiquette, avoiding injury, and more.
From the basics of standing up and stopping to the challenges of pivoting and jumping, Snowboarding Skills covers everything a boarder needs to know.
An instructional guide to snowboarding featuring action photo sequences, step-by-step lessons, safety and equipment tips, and pointers from top pros. The book covers everything from basics of standing up to the challenges of pivoting and jumping.
Offers an informative "how to" book for both novice and experienced snowboarders, complete with step-by-step lessons via action photo sequences, safety tips, and advice from the professionals.