Market Timing for DummieseBook - 2009
Want to improve your market timing so you can send your investment returns soaring? Market Timing For Dummies takes the guesswork out of developing a trading strategy and provides all of the tools you need to forecast, prepare for, and take advantage of market trends and changes.
This authoritative guide is packed with expert advice on how to increase your profits and limit your risk. It helps you grasp the psychology behind market timing as you learn the basics of the method, analyze our finances, select the right software and equipment, and define your market trading style. You’ll get the hang of using technical analysis to identify trends and reversals, catch key turning points, and manage risk as you track general market trends, develop a feel for when a particular trend is vulnerable to change, and seize the moment! Discover how to:
- Understand how Wall Street really works
- Use a wide array of market-timing tools
- Anticipate and prepare for trend shifts using technical analysis
- Time the stock market with the seasons
- Time with a feel for the pulse of the market
- Execute successful timing trades
- Time the stock, bond, foreign, and commodities markets
Yes! You can make money in any market, whether trends are rising, falling, or moving sideways. Let Market Timing For Dummies show you how.