Book in A Month
The Fool-proof System for Writing A Novel in 30 DaysBook - 2008
A helpful, step-by-step manual introduces writers to an effective, thirty-day system for writing a novel, in a resource that includes instruction, weekly schedules, and detailed worksheets, while offering advice on time management, project selection, research strategies, character and plot development, revisions, and more. 15,000 first printing.
What Can You Accomplish in 30 Days?
If you make time to write and put away all of your excuses, could you stay on track and finish your novel in only a month? With a structured plan and a focused goal, yes, you can!
Using a combination of flexible weekly schedules, focused instruction, and detailed worksheets, author Victoria Schmidt leads you through a proven 30-day novel-writing system without the intimidation factor. Book in a Month shows you how to:
- Set realistic goals and monitor your progress
- Manage your time so that your writing life has room to flourish
- Select a story topic that will continue to inspire you throughout the writing process
- Quickly outline your entire story so that you have a clear idea of how your plot and characters are going to develop before you start writing
- Draft each act of your story by focusing on specific turning points
- Keep track of the areas you want to revise without losing your momentum in the middle of your story
- Relax and have funyou are, after all, doing something you love
So what are you waiting for? If you've been putting off your book project, let Book in a Month be your guide and find out just how much you can accomplish.