Relax and Unwind With YogaBook - 2011
A spiritual leadership teacher and former editor of Yoga Life counsels beginners on how to incorporate a daily practice that requires a minimum of time, providing comprehensive introductions to basic principles while sharing related diet and lifestyle advice. Original.
More than 60 million books sold in the Teach Yourself series!
Useful, gentle advice about incorporating yoga into your lifestyle
Relax and Unwind with Yoga is designed to help you reap the full benefits of yoga for practical and emotional well-being by following a daily routine that doesn't require a huge amount of commitment. Ideal for the beginner with no previous experience, it outlines all the basic/key exercises (asanas) you will need and how, where and when to practice them. There is plenty of insight into the philosophical background of yoga and helpful tips on diet and lifestyle.
- Supporting materials, including a practice diary, and a list of teachers and sources for taking it further will be useful to all those who wish to deepen their practice
- Insightful instruction on how to use yoga to promote physical and mental health
- One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started
- Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the authors' many years of experience
- Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress
- Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts